Monday, June 30, 2008

My 1st post





Well, here we go. I have a blog. I don't know if that makes me feel cool or dorky, or maybe a little bit of both! My plan for this blog is to share updates & pictures of my 2 (almost 3) kids. They're the most interesting things in my life! So don't look for profound thoughts or great writing, but there will definitely be some cute pictures here! :)

Above is one of my most recent ultrasound pictures. This picture was taken last Friday, at just over 14 weeks. You can see the face, arm & hand, body, leg, and umbilical cord. The baby is probably about 3 1/2 inches long. (For some reason it's posting at the top of this post instead of at the bottom, where I want it- but that's okay. Eventually I'll get this figured out.) Here's a short video clip from the same appointment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZlMjtsIvXA

Only 22 days (or possibly less) until we get to find out the gender. At this point, I just want to know!! Well that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

It definetly makes you cool! :) Course you were cool already! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Keren said...

I so happy you have another blog I can stalk now :) I had a great time catching up with you tonight!! Looking forward to reading your updates!!
Love, Keren!

Rachel said...

You have a blog! I"m so excited, (these are pretty addicting.) I'm looking foward to staying caught up on everything and seeing updates on the boys!

Love, Rachel