Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're having a...

GIRL!!!

It still hasn't sunk in yet! We had our ultrasound this morning, and apparently we're having a girl! We're thrilled- Daniel, however, is not so sure. He told me today that he doesn't want a girl living here. When I replied "Well, I'm a girl" he said "No, you're a mom." LOL

We didn't get any very good pictures today (because the baby was really curled up & sort of hiding), but I'll have another ultrasound next week and will probably get better pictures from that.

The name, which we've had picked out for years, will be Megan Elizabeth

4 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Thanks for calling and telling me! I can't wait to meet her!!!!

Sarah said...

Woohoo! I am so excited for you! What fun you will have! I have thought often about how if you guys end up having a girl and all goes well with our adoption that our girls may end up being around the same age. That would be too fun!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

A girl.....yea! I'm happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!I think your little girl clothes make wonderful wall decorations and they enhance the color of your walls! They look much better hanging up there than a pair of boys blue jeans, don't you think? God bless you all,
Wendy E.

Apryl said...

You and Mandi and Jessica and Keren... I will hopefully have a girl someday. I really feel out of the loop though. Congrats to you and Dave!!! Maybe my next one (when ever we decide to have another) will be a girl and then I will be like you. 2 boys and a girl!! Well, at least you have people to shop for girl clothes with!