Our one friend who lives anywhere near us, Rylie, just came back from vacation. We're glad she's back! I watched her this morning while her mommy worked on recooperating from their trip. We had a fun time! One of the funnier moments was when Rylie told Daniel "Let's play beauty & the beast! You can be the beast." I had to tell her that Daniel doesn't know that story. I don't think he has ever heard of any of the Disney princesses (yet!). Here are some pictures of our morning.
(Playing with a wooden train toy)


Watercolor paint! :)


1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for watching her today! She had a lot of fun! :) I'm glad we have such good friends close by!
I just pulled out the walker for Anna! I can't believe she's ready for it already! She hasn't figured out how to make it move, but I'm sure it won't be long! As I just wrote that, she moved a little! :)
Please let me know if there is ever anything you need, me to watch the boys so you can nap, food you're craving, whatever!
Post a Comment