Friday, September 26, 2008

Another 3D ultrasound!

So I'm a little addicted to these free 3D ultrasounds... Even though I just had one a week ago, I went again today. The place called me yesterday and asked if I could come in, and since today is Dave's day off, I could! We got even better pictures/videos this time. She was facing us most of the time, so we could see her face well. Again, we were able to see her blink! It astounds me that A) babies blink in-utero, and B) that our technology is advanced enough to see it!! Here's a still picture from the video with her eyes open:






Here are a few more. In the next one, you can see the cord in front of her face.







Finally, 2 video clips. This is the one where you can see her blinking (her eyes are open near the beginning of the video, then they're closed, and at the end they open again). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9DjgbO7Sg

Here's another. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cw_Ta55Vs

5 comments:

Jessica said...

wow that is soo cool to see her open her eyes!! **and just a little bit creepy when she looks likes she looking right at you** I still think she look like Daniel... I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I am so excited for you!!!

Michelle said...

Jessica- you're right. Especially after yesterday's ultrasound, I think she looks a lot like Daniel.

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

This is so cool! Where do you go? I thought these were really expensive!? There is something really unreal about seeing the baby before she's even born!

Anonymous said...

As I look at Megan, I think......isn't God AMAZING!!!!!!!
Wendy E.

Rachel said...

Very cool, can't wait to meet her! Love you guys, Rachel