Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

As all of you could guess, being a now homeschooling mom of 3 little kids has left very little time for this blog. Not to mention that the computer is in Megan's room, so I'm using it at my own risk while she's napping (like now!). I'm trying to type as quietly as possible! We started school this week. It's working very well for me & Daniel; the trickiest part is just finding a good time to do it. Anyway, here are a few recent pictures of the kids.


She loves to stand. It's funny to see someone so short standing!





Working on a writing assignment


Megan & Keeley on her last day with us (last Thursday)

What Jonathan did the other day because I dared to leave him unsupervised so I could take a shower... sigh...

2 comments:

Dave Allen said...

He did show some restraint... there's still one bin left on the rack!

Nicole said...

I love that picture of Daniel. It makes him look so intellectual! (Which we know he is...) He's a'ready to learn!