Dave & I started dating. For those that don't know, it was the day after we graduated from high school. We first met in 9th grade- we were in band together. We were acquaintances, then coworkers, then friends. We started spending more time together towards the end of our senior year (in large part because he was friends with my sister), and I realized that I really enjoyed spending time with him. Right after graduation we went on a grad night trip along with tons of our classmates. We spent pretty much the whole time together. This is us at about 5:00 am on the charter bus coming back to our school. We started dating later that day :) 6/18/00
This was a couple of days earlier (at the baccalaureate)
2 years later we were married
Here's another old picture of us- it's from 2003
So in our 9 years together (exactly 1/3 of our lives!!), we've: gotten married, both completed 4-year degrees, lived in 3 apartments, bought a house, and had 3 children. Whew! I can only guess what the next 9 years have in store for us. Hopefully less major changes, and just time to enjoy the wonderful family we have. Thank you God for my great husband! :)
1 comment:
Tom and I started dating on June 17th 6 years ago. Boy how time flies! What cute pics!!
Post a Comment