Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Updates...

Well, somehow we haven't melted yet, so I can still post an update on us. :) Right now it's almost 11 at night and it's still 80º in the house. It got up to 85 inside today (and about 90 outside). Not fun!! Well, the boys did have fun playing with the hose earlier today, but I'm ready for it to cool down. The kids & I stay home Monday through Thursday since we watch Keeley, and I'm not about to leave the house with 4 young kids. I try to keep them occupied, and most days we succeed (without too much TV!).

This is what Daniel did this afternoon. It started with him writing his name, then he wanted to write his age. It then needed an amendment, since he is almost going to have a birthday! :) I helped him spell "age," "these," and "some," and helped him sound out "almost" and "things"- but other than that, he did it himself! I knew he could read, but wasn't sure how well he could spell on his own. I'm very proud of him!



Now for Jonathan. Let's just say he's a little less interested in academics, and more interested in being 2. :) He had climbed in Megan's jumper and couldn't get out. I helped him just as soon as I took this picture! (he wasn't hurt; he was laughing about it)



Megan has been growing so much lately. I can tell she's getting heavier. She also can sit up by herself, roll all over, and has 2 teeth! She loves to jump, too.

(Thanks Aunt Nicole for this cute outfit!)



I'm not sure if you can see it in this small version of the picture, but when this picture is bigger you can see her bottom tooth!



That's about it for now. I hope my blog becoming private hasn't been too inconvenient. If you ever want to know why I did it, just ask, but basically I wanted it to just be for people I actually know. Thanks!

2 comments:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Wow! Well done Daniel!

Nicole said...

I love the outfit even more on her! It's definitely one I'd love to have back!