But- there is 1 thing new to talk about! Dave and I are trying to figure out if we can sell our house & buy a new one. When we bought this house 2 1/2 years ago we figured that we'd probably fit in it for about 5 years. Little did I know that I'd change my mind and want a 3rd kid, so needless to say we're pretty cramped. Because of the drop in the market we'd end up losing some money if we sell now, but at the same time whatever house we buy would be a lower price, too. Ideally, we would want a house that's bigger and in a nicer area, but for about the same price. That's not really realistic! However, we've found a few townhomes (1 in particular) that I think would meet our needs. We would be moving somewhere bigger, out of Tacoma (right now we're looking at Puyallup), and a lot newer. The trade-off is that we would be losing a yard. These townhouses have tiny lots. Since 95% of our time is spent indoors though, I could live with that.
So anyway, that's where we're at. We just talked to the agent who would sell our house, and she thinks we could sell it for what we need. That means we might put our house up for sale very soon!! We'll see!
This is how I found Megan the other day. I went to start a bath for the boys, and came back to find this.

1 comment:
Any prayer for wisdom would be much appreciated! We thought buying a house was confusing, buying and selling one at the same time is blowing my mind.
Post a Comment