Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Prayer request for a friend

Whoever's left here who reads my blog, I have a favor to ask of you. This week, I have a friend who really needs our prayers. Her name is Andrea, and I've known her for about 6 or 7 years. We first met on a message board, then I had the priviledge of getting to meet her in person a few years ago. This Sunday is the first anniversary of her husband passing away. He died in a work-related accident last year, Nov. 15th. She was left with her now 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. This has been the worst year of her life, and I know that Sunday will be pretty unbearable for her. Her husband's name was Matt, and I know that his family needs prayers as well. Thank you very much.

Here she is, from when I met her a few years ago. She is such a dear friend, and doesn't deserve all this. :(

No comments: