
I am SO thankful to not be that size anymore. Pregnancy is great, in that the end result is amazing- but man, it does crazy things to you! On this day last year, I went to the doctor for my last OB checkup. I wasn't in labor yet, but my body was ready & I was "favorable" for an induction. Neither us or my doctor wanted to be delivering on Christmas, so we went in at 39 weeks, or the 17th.
I wanted to share a glimpse into our day here. Life with 3 kids is fun (at times), but even more than that, it is crazy! I just had to take a picture of the boys today so I can remember some of their quirks. Jonathan, my bizarre 3 year old, loves to wear nothing. At all. It is the main reason he chose to potty train, so I don't mind- it's just a little odd. Then there's Daniel, my germophobe. :) If anyone in our house is sick, Daniel washes his hands a lot, runs away (screaming) if the sick person gets too close to him, and won't touch something that a sick person has touched. It has been helpful, as he's escaped our family's last few colds- it's just a little odd as well.
Daniel wanted to play with this train set today, but Jonathan had played with it this morning (and he's at the tail end of a cold)- thus the gloves... LOL


2 comments:
I'm just so proud...
ha ha! that's just classic! :)
Post a Comment