
Here we are again... trying to figure out if this is the right time to move. I wish we had a crystal ball or something that would just tell us YES or NO. It was challenging buying our first house because we had no idea what we were doing, and of course this is even harder because we need to buy & sell at the same time! Aaaah!
Saturday I was searching for houses for sale, and found one that looks very interesting. We looked at it yesterday & like it (it's in Tacoma, and it's about 50% bigger than our current home). But, there's the whole issue of selling ours first. We're thinking again about trying to sell it.
Here's where you come in- could you, our friends & family, please pray for wisdom for me & Dave, that we would know what to do. We would greatly appreciate it! :)

3 comments:
I will be praying. I can sympathize. We are still house hunting after a year now. We are looking in Kent and having such a hard time.
you got it! love you guys!
praying! Wendy E.
Post a Comment