Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Old Pictures

I recently was looking through old negatives, and found several that were especially important to me. I took the negatives to Costco and had them scanned onto a CD. They put about 40 pictures on a CD for only $2.99! Now I can print however many of them I like. Here are my favorites.

My family at Lake Shasta (around 1995, I think)

(sorry to all who are in this picture...)

Me & my siblings in Lake Tahoe (1998)


Family picture taken the same day


My mom, me, and grandma (Christmas Eve 1999)


My grandma & grandpa, taken the same day. This was in their backyard in Southern California.


Summer 2001- my mom, her siblings, and their dad


Dave & I that same day. We were engaged, and still a year away from getting married. We were 19 years old here!

2 comments:

Dave Allen said...

Yeah, that shirt totally doesn't fit me anymore. *sigh*

Momma Rhyne said...

Awh.. i love old pics!