Monday, April 26, 2010

Peaches 'n Cream Smoothie

I cut this recipe out of a magazine a long time ago, and just made it tonight for the first time. It was delicious!!! First I'll post it as written, then I'll write what I did (mainly to increase the number of servings). It is so delicious- it's creamy, smooth, easy, and healthy! It tastes like a dessert, but it's just low-fat dairy and fruit!


Peaches 'n Cream Smoothie


In a blender, combine 1/2 cup vanilla or peach low-fat yogurt, 2 tbsp. low-fat milk, 2 tbsp. nonfat milk powder, 1/4 cup frozen sliced peaches, and 1/4 banana. Blend until smooth. Serves 1.


**What I used:


1 (15 oz.) can peaches, drained, then put on a cookie sheet in the freezer to freeze; 1 banana, sliced; 1/4 cup nonfat milk powder, 1/2 cup milk, 1 (6 oz.) container peach yogurt, and 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla yogurt. Blend until smooth. Serves 4.

1 comment:

Dave Allen said...

I can provide first hand testimony to the yumminess of the smoothie.