This is our last "official" week of school this year. It's so odd how with homeschooling, you set your own schedule. It's very convenient, but odd for me (since I had a total of 17 years of conventional schooling). We've been working with a virtual academy school, and this is the last week of school there. So, I guess I can declare school "done" for the year after this. In reality, it won't change much, because Daniel (and the other kids) just do so much learning through the day anyway.
In other news, my thumb is getting much better. The skin is healing well and it's gradually hurting less. I think it'll still be a few weeks though until it looks normal again. Other things we have going on are my step-sister's graduation party this weekend (she graduates from high school today), then Daniel's 6th birthday party the following weekend. Two weeks from today is his birthday! :) (He asks every day)
This is a picture of the kids in Kennewick a few weeks ago

Visiting with our good buddy Clayton while in Kennewick

Megan playing outside the other day. I love how much her hair is growing! :)

2 comments:
You should put up a picture of what Jonathan did to himself with the markers...
Fun.. I can't wait to start homeschool Carter next year
Post a Comment