Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awesome cart covers

If you're a parent of a small child and you don't already have one, I highly recommend a shopping cart cover! They're becoming pretty popular, and for good reason. I use them all the time in shopping carts & restaurant high chairs. They make what the kids are sitting in more comfortable & more sanitary. One of my friends started a business a few years ago making them, and I just wanted to share a link and tell a little about them. Her name is Melissa, and I've watched her grow her business from nothing to a very successful business! She has 4 kids and is a WAHM (work-at-home-mom).

I bought one of her cart covers about 2 years ago. It is awesome! It's really padded, cute, very well constructed, and I love the extra things it has like toy loops & a "mommy pocket" for me to keep things like my shopping list or keys.


Here's Jonathan in his when he was little.



So if you're interested, for yourself or for someone else, here's the link! :) Thanks for looking!

http://kozypalcartcovers.com/store/go.asp?NC=841

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

I love mine! Thank you so much for it! We use it all the time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, You know how Grandma Sprague notes the births of great-grandchildren in her journal and chooses a verse for them? Thought I'd let you know Megan's verse: There is no one like the God of Jerusalem Who rides the heavens to help you ... the eternal God is your safe place and underneath are the everlasting arms. Deut. 33:26,27
Love you, Judi