The other day I was feeding Megan in her room, and the boys went in their room and closed the door. With the door closed & them being quiet, I knew something was up. About 10 minutes later they opened the door... fairly covered in white board marker. If you don't know, that's about 10 times harder to get off things than regular markers! We had to throw away the shirt Daniel was wearing. Taking a bath got off about 80% of the marker... the rest is slowly fading.






The funniest part was when I asked Jonathan why he did it, his answer was "Makes bright & shiny!" That's from a part of their Cars book- the cars get washed, then are shiny & bright. I don't know why he thought coloring himself with markers would accomplish that, but at least there was a thought behind it! :)

6 comments:
oh wow! :) It's always amusing how mothers, when their boys are quiet, always know something is going on!!
ah yes. been there done that. sort of like the time our boys covered themselves with bath crayons -- also much harder to get off than one would think.
Too bad it wasn't crayola. That stuff comes right off.
Your laid back reaction is what makes me laugh the most.
Yup! Always, always, ALWAYS wonder what is going on when boys are quiet! (girls too for that matter!) cute story tho!
oh my!! That is hysterical! I can't believe you were so calm about it! I always know Garrett is into something when it gets quiet too, Abby, on the other hand, when its quiet, she is usually reading books! Maybe maybe will be more like Abby, and less like those crazy brothers of hers, when it comes to that!
Oops, I meant to type Megan, instead of maybe, but I'm sure you figured that out!
Post a Comment