Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3 months old!

Today is Megan's 3 month birthday! She celebrated by setting a new sleep record last night- 10 1/2 straight hours!! :) She slept from about 9:30 pm - 8 am. She's still such a happy little girl. She loves to eat, watch her brothers, and lately she has been wanting to sit up more (like when we're holding her, she doesn't want to lean backwards, she wants to sit up!) But don't tell daddy that she's growing up... that makes him sad! She's supposed to stay a baby. We'll see how that goes!



5 comments:

tscarter7 said...

I know what you mean about the daddy not wanting her to grow up! Hannah promised her daddy that she would stay "4"....hmmmmm :)

Sarah said...

She's super cute too!

God Made Playdough said...

I love that dress! Happy 3 Month Birthday, keep on sleeping! :)

The Elfers said...

I can't wait until my little one does that! You must be so excited to see all the progress she makes even though it means she leaves some of the baby behind.

Anonymous said...

I love that dress, too! She sure is a sweetie! My grandkids are such a joy! (We love you, too!)
Judi