Thursday, March 5, 2009

About had a heart attack...

Just now I had finished changing Megan's diaper, and she was laying on her changing pad (on the floor) in the living room. I went to the door to get a package from UPS, and I close the door and see Jonathan bringing me Megan!!! It was so scary!! Thankfully he was actually holding her well & didn't drop her. It could've been so bad though!! As he brought her to me he was saying "I holding her!" After I took her, he told me "That's nice. Makes God happy." (he says that when he thinks he does something kind)


After I sat down with her and caught my breath, I asked him again what happened. He said "Pick her up. Then you hold her. I nice boy!" So innocent & sweet, yet scary at the same time.


In other news, Dave and I are now the proud owners of this:


It's a Canon digital video camera. It's so tiny- about the size of a soda can! I'm sure I'll be posting more video clips on here before too long. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day, and an easy day. Are you guys planning anything? I can't wait till you guys come and visit, we're really looking foward to it!

Love, Rachel

God Made Playdough said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!! :)
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!
Love, ginger