Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daniel's Glasses

Dave & I noticed a few weeks ago that Daniel was squinting to read things that he shouldn't have to squint for. We took him to a doctor, and sure enough, he needs glasses! He's nearsighted, just like me & Dave. His glasses came in this afternoon. He & Dave picked them up, and so far he really likes them! It made me so happy to hear him say that things aren't blurry anymore. I'm just praying that he gets a good reaction from others about them, because I know that other peoples' reactions will influence him. Here's my handsome little guy! :)



5 comments:

Angela Miller said...

They look great! He looks so much older with glasses.

Samantha Edwards said...

He looks very much like a mini Dave!!

Janice said...

He looks so handsome with the glasses. Tell him he looks smart too.

Sarah said...

He looks great, Michelle! He probably is so relieved to really be able to see things!

God Made Playdough said...

Tell him we think he looks very handsome! :)