We had a nice Easter yesterday. We went to church, then came home & cleaned, then had Dave's parents & grandparents over for dinner. It was busy but fun! Here are the kids all dressed up. :)
I can't believe you got all three of them looking at the camera at the same time and smiling! That is almost impossible with my two! And Judi (in her unbiased opinion :))is right, they are beautiful! Let's do the zoo soon!
I'm a busy wife & homeschooling mom of 3. I love to cook from scratch for my family because it gets me the most food, healthiest food, and tastiest food for my money!
4 comments:
love her dress! Purple looks adorble on her...but then again, what doesnt :) great pics!
What incredibly beautiful children!!
Judi
I can't believe you got all three of them looking at the camera at the same time and smiling! That is almost impossible with my two! And Judi (in her unbiased opinion :))is right, they are beautiful!
Let's do the zoo soon!
I love those pictures! I would love to get a copy of those if you have extras. The one of the boys looks professional.
Missed you guys this Easter, hope you had a good one.
Love, Rachel
Post a Comment