Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pictures

Sorry, I don't have much to say, just wanted to share my kiddos again. :)









That sweet face can be a little deceiving. Jonathan is cute & charming some of the time, and a terrible two at other times!! Last night was awful- he kept refusing to eat his dinner, dumping it on the floor, you name it. I told him he could eat dinner or go to bed, and since he wasn't eating, I told him it was time for bed. Major screaming & fighting ensued. I was alone with him & Megan, so when Dave & Daniel returned from Awana, they brought me these beautiful flowers (he had heard about our ordeal). Daniel picked out pink & purple ones, because he knew I would like that!




Also, a funny little story. Daniel is reading everything I write here, and he asked me what charming meant. I couldn't think of how to describe it, so I told him we could look it up on dictionary.com I don't think he knows what a real dictionary is even! What different times these are. He also knows that if you want to learn about anything, you can just type it in Google. LOL I wish the internet was around when I was a kid!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are beautiful pictures, Michelle!

I know what you mean about charming apprearances...nobody believes me when I tell them what a terror Henry can be! He's more stubborn and hard-headed than Toby ever was. Yesterday we found him yelling at a drawer that he couldn't get closed, tears streaming down his face. He has quite the temper!

tscarter7 said...

love the flowers and other pics! all i can say about the terrible two is choose your battles and the ones you choose to fight....make sure you win! sounds like you did that! what a sweet and supportive husband you have! love you!