Friday, April 10, 2009

Video of Megan laughing!

She started laughing for the first time yesterday- first for me, then for Dave when he got home. It was so precious!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

How cute! Its still hard for us to get Olivia to laugh, she has to really be in a good mood. She loves to smile and coo though.

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Sooo fun!

Anonymous said...

What I love is how goofy parents will be in order to get their kids to laugh. I can only image what Dave is going to get Megan to giggle.

Dad

Janice said...

I love it. It made my day. Its not terrible twos for us, its very curious and hard training with two of them going through it together.

Jessica said...

Oh sooo Cute!! I didn't get Keeley on cam when she firsted laughed and now she hasn't done it the same since.

tscarter7 said...

so cute!