Friday, May 22, 2009

Dave got a job!

I am so excited!!! We found out about half an hour ago that Dave got the job he interviewed for. Yeah!!!!! He starts June 22nd. It's a good pay increase, too! It'll be a bit further of a commute (Renton), but not too bad. Thanks for everyone who prayed about this! :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Praise the Lord! I was planning on emailing you guys just today to see if you had heard -- I'm so happy for you!

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Is it just me or has God really been providing lately? Kiss the babies for me and let's get those girls together soon.

Tiphanie said...

That is so fabulous! I'm so glad to hear it. Prayer certainly does work. Talk to you later.

tscarter7 said...

Oh yay! We are so happy for you guys!hugs!

Apryl said...

That's great! Yay! The lord is good!