Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am so blessed

This weekend was a good time to be reminded of what a priviledge motherhood is. Most of the time I'm so overwhelmed with the work that comes with 3 young kids, that I forget what a blessing it is. I am so thankful that God has given me these three beautiful children (and a wonderful husband to share them with!). Sure they all have their difficult moments (some more than others!), but I still love them so, so much. Daniel is getting to be such a big kid, and is so thoughtful. Today he told me "I love you Mom" so many times, and he told me that I was his favorite person. Jonathan is such a lovable, funny little guy. Megan is just a sweetheart. I am so thankful for these little people, and pray every day that I raise them well. I want to honor God in my parenting, and help mold these precious children into the best that they can be.

Here's a picture of us at home yesterday, as well as at Applebee's for dinner tonight. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful mommy, and we thank God often for bringing you into Dave's life and then into ours! We are so proud of you, and we love you, sweetie!
Judi