Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daniel's professional pics

Here are the ones we just got back of Daniel. I really like them! His lips don't really look that red in the real pictures; they just scanned that way. We'll be doing Jonathan's next.




Today has been a very trying day. These kids tried to take more of me than I have to offer! Luckily every day isn't this hard though. If it was, I don't think I'd have any sanity left. I'm hanging on by a thread as it is... That's about it. Nothing new going on here.


I just remembered that I didn't post about Megan's 9 month check-up. It was a few weeks ago. She was 17 lbs 2 oz and 27" tall. That's 19th percentile for weight and 29th for height. The boys weighed more than that at 4 months, and she's 9! I have a feeling she's going to be gaining weight faster now that she finally is eating solids. The doctor said she's doing great, and besides that she just got a flu shot. We'll be going back for the rest of the family to get them in a few weeks. We had never gotten them before last year (I didn't really think they were necessary), but even if there's a little chance that they may help, I'm fine with getting them.

Well I better go chase Megan. The boys are at Awana and we're here alone, and she just went off "exploring." Who knows what she may find!

1 comment:

Dave Allen said...

Another day of successfully saving the kids from themselves. Good job!