Sunday, October 18, 2009

A few quick pics...

I can't really type, as I'm in Megan's room and she's sleeping. Here are a few pictures from this week. Here's my happy girl! :) She turned 10 months old yesterday. I am in denial that she's going to be 1 soon.






The boys about to leave for Awana



Little Miss has learned how to open drawers and throw things out... It's hard to be mad when she's so cute though!

2 comments:

Dave Allen said...

Can't be much cuter!

Janice said...

Make it a game to pick the things up with her and she will enjoy that as much as tossing stuff out. Enjoy these times. I know you already do. My kids dump all their toys out just to find one little thing, and I've gotten so mad at them before. Now I've learned to shrug my shoulders and teach them to pick up the toys and how happy that makes mommy. Alainna now picks up things without being asked to because she loves the praises and the hugs.