So we rode the train a few minutes and got off at the Museum of Glass (http://www.museumofglass.org/). We had never been there before. I liked it more than I thougth I would! We got to watch some guys blowing glass & making art with it. It was very cool! They also had an area for kids to do a craft, so the boys weren't bored. Here's a picture of the building; we were inside the upside-down ice cream cone part (as Daniel described it).

Next we went to Freighthouse Square (just down the street from the Tacoma Dome) for lunch. After eating we went downstairs in the building and the boys got to play with Legos at a Lego studio.

We then got in the car and drove up the road to McKinley Park. We had never been there before, but will more often now. It's actually a nice park in Tacoma! :)



(you can see this picture better if you click on it)

4 comments:
I love these park pictures! So cute!
After reading about it, I feel like I need a nap again. The funniest part was how Jonathan kept remarking how he was scared of the "monster" at the Glass Museum. There was a ceiling-high painting of a man in a Native American style that freaked him out.
We want pumpkin pictures!!!
Very Cute -- glad to you get to have those times. The kids may or may not remember them, but you will.
Post a Comment