So, once again, we thought it might be possible to move- but it looks like it's not. The whole thing is so confusing. If we knew exactly what our house would sell for, that would be so helpful. But since we don't, I don't think I want to go through all the work of trying to sell it (and trying to keep it show-worth with 3 little kids!!) if we wouldn't get a decent price anyway. Dave had suggested just putting it up for sale and seeing what happens. If we get a good offer, great; if not, just take it off the market. I'm not ready to do all that work, possibly for nothing.
Our idea now is to just wait another year before looking again. I just have to stop looking at houses for sale, because every time I do, that's when I start thinking about moving again!
So that's where we're at now. Our plan might change, but for now, it looks like we're staying put...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment