Yikes! Megan sure is growing. Most babies at this point are about 2 1/2 pounds and 15 inches long. According to my doctor's appointment today, I'm measuring right on target. Only about 10 more weeks to go!
I love that dress on you! I noticed on Sunday that it makes your Megan belly pop right out! :) Do you have any ideas for a dinner recipe with chicken? I have some cream soup I think, I'm at a loss!
I'm a busy wife & homeschooling mom of 3. I love to cook from scratch for my family because it gets me the most food, healthiest food, and tastiest food for my money!
3 comments:
yay! You look great. (and about the same size as me I think). This is the home stretch!
I love that dress on you! I noticed on Sunday that it makes your Megan belly pop right out! :)
Do you have any ideas for a dinner recipe with chicken? I have some cream soup I think, I'm at a loss!
I love the belly Michelle! Megan will be here before you know it!!
Post a Comment