The only thing I did differently was to make the graham cracker crust, instead of buying one. Here's how I did that:
Graham Cracker Crust
1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers (about 20 squares)- I used my food processor for this
1/3 cup butter or stick margarine, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
1. Heat oven to 350ยบ.
2. Mix all ingredients. Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of pie plate, 9 x 1 1/2 inches.
3. Bake about 10 minutes or until light brown; cool.


2 comments:
I was going to ask you to post this! :) That pie was sooooo good! Rylie, Anna, and I had some after church! Please do post the grahm cracker crust recipe too. I still think you should do more of your recipes on here too, you make such yummy food! (did you get my email about the pampered chef stuff?)
Thanks Amy! I'm glad you liked it. I'll email you back about the PC stuff, sorry I forgot!
Post a Comment