Sunday, October 19, 2008

FYI: Shower Date

I've been asked, so I'll post this information here for anyone interested. My mother-in-law and a friend from church (Becky) are throwing a baby shower for me. It will be Sat. Nov. 8th at 2:00 pm, at Judi's house (in Pacific). I think Judi will be putting something in the bulletin about it, but basically anyone is welcome to attend. There will be both church friends & family there.

Also- I hate posting this, because I really, really don't want to be asking for gifts- but I am registered at Babies 'R Us if you're curious. The only other thing I'll say about gifty things is that Dave & I don't like "princess" things. I'm all for girly, but not princess! Thanks...

1 comment:

Keren said...

hehe I understand the princess thing too, don't worry :) you wont get any of that from me! and I'm rsvp'ing..can't wait! (although its going to be hard to not want to keep what Im getting you..hmm..maybe I'll buy 2 so our girls can match!)