Well, we did it... we bought and set up bunk beds for our boys. So far we're all excited! We mainly wanted to get them so that there would be more room in the boys' room for their stuff- that way Megan has more space in her room. We bought the beds yesterday from IKEA, and managed to assemble it in only 2 1/2 hours! :) It took a lot of rearranging, cleaning, etc., but their room is now done. Jonathan's napping in there right now! The boys love it- especially the top bunk (Daniel's). We moved their little table and chairs and easel into their room (from the spare room). Here are some pictures!




Also- if anyone would like to borrow our twin bed frame & boxspring or our toddler bed frame, they're up for grabs. We won't be using either of them until Megan is ready for them. Let me know!
3 comments:
That is so cute! I'm inspired!
I love the bunk beds! The room looks great. They will have a lot of fun together in there!
I'm going to have to pass on the bed right now. We just can't afford a new mattress. Thank you for the offer though! I bought your shower present today! :)
Post a Comment