Friday, November 7, 2008
Comparison picture...
Dave and I were looking at some old pictures on the computer tonight, and found one of Jonathan that looks a lot like one of Megan's ultrasound pictures! I noticed it the other day too- they seem to have the same face shape. Here's a picture I put together of them. It will get bigger if you click on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! They do look a lot alike! I looked at the pix before I read your post and thought the ultrasound was Jonathan!
Hey Michelle, I cant remember if you told me you had a hooter hider or not...if you dont I would totally love to give you one of mine...but instead of picking one out for you, I would want you to pick it :) if you want one I will try and post pics of all 25 asap and just let me know which one you want! :)
Wow, they really do look a lot alike. Although, it looks like Megan's lips are fuller, which is good for a girl!
and I would be the anonymous person. I forgot to write my name. Sorry
Post a Comment