In our obsession/excitement about preparing baby stuff, I started packing a hospital bag for Megan. That's when I realized that I didn't have the "perfect" going home outfit for her. Not that it matters a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it does to an 8 month pregnant lady! So we headed out to the mall to look. Dave found an outfit set that he loved, and it became "the" outfit. It's all washed and ready to go now!


We also hung up a few more things in her room. This is a frame my mom gave me for my baby shower, along with a handprint & footprint set from Krista. You can also see the bows/holder from Ricci.

And just for fun, here's one of the boys. Daniel strapped Jonathan into the suitcase and was taking him for a ride. :)
5 comments:
That's so funny because that's what I was doing last night. I packed Lucy's bag, but not mine yet. I actually settled on 2 outfits... so I could decide which one look better (who knows what hair color she has!)I think I decided to pack when I realized that I probably only have a few more weeks (not that there isn't enough time, but it made the nesting worse, haha)
Love the outfit! Oh, and the adorable boys too! :)
The outfit is wonderful! I can hardly wait and I'm just the Grandma! Everytime I see the room, or something you've gotten for Megan, the excitement and anticipation just builds a little more!
Love you,
Judi
That is really adorable! I can't wait to see her in it!
That's a cute outfit.......I'm excited for you guys!!!!!! Little girls are fun.....before you know it you'll get to do crafts, baking, and play dress up!!! Much different from boys throwing things, wrestling, running and climbing everything!!!
God bless, Wendy E.
Post a Comment