Friday, November 7, 2008

Megan's room is done!

I spent several hours this week making a dust ruffle for her crib, and finished it late last night! I'm pretty pleased with it, if I do say so myself. It's the biggest sewing project I've ever done. Here's a close-up of it when I was just about finished.



The fabric:




A little tour of her room:











That's it! :)

I have a doctor's appointment today. I'm 33 1/2 weeks now. We might induce at 39 weeks (depending on how things go), which is only only 5 weeks and 4 days away! I think I can survive that much longer... Hopefully... I'm really looking forward to my baby shower tomorrow. I'll post pictures afterwards!

3 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Enjoy your shower! I wish I could be there. I'm sure you will get lots of pink things!

tscarter7 said...

Can't wait till the shower tomorrow! It will be so fun celebrating your GIRL!

Erin said...

Yay! I love her room, its so cute. Have fun at your shower tomorrow and thanks for the comments re: the induction, im really nervous.