Friday, March 26, 2010

Jonathan's night-time escapades

So, we had a strange night here last night. When I woke up, I wondered if I was imagining something. I remembered Jonathan coming in my room during the night and asking if he could print something. (when they're using the computer, they have to ask before they print anything) I'm sure I told him "no, go back to bed." That was so strange though, I thought maybe it was a dream.

Then Dave called me on his first break, and told me to look at the pictures he took on the camera this morning. See if you can figure out what happened. :)




(wii remote)










(that's a Lego website on the computer)





Who knows how long he was awake!! It happened some time between 11:30 pm and 5:30 am. That explains why he slept in this morning. ;)

3 comments:

Momma Rhyne said...

LOL.. what did happen? Did he get into your coffee? I'm surprised he wasn't found passed out on the living room floor, LOL. Silly boy

Unknown said...

That's so funny! What an adventure!

tscarter7 said...

That is just hilarious! I am laughing my head off!