This is her & Lee Ann Womak singing a duet ("Because of You", her duet with Kelly Clarkson).

We weren't actually this close, my camera just has a good zoom! :)

Towards the middle of her show we got a surprise. Those of you who have watched the show "Reba" know Barbara Jean, Reba's ex-husband's new wife. She ran up on stage, and had a part in the show. She is hilarious! It's hard to explain, but nonetheless, she added a fun comedy aspect. She also led us in singing Happy Birthday to Reba, since her birthday is today. I couldn't get a good picture of her, but here's her back (she's wearing a George Strait t-shirt).

This was Reba's encore- the song "Fancy". It was so exciting! She left the stage and changed, because the person in the song is wearing a fancy red dress. It was such a fun end to her show!

Lastly, George Strait performed. I enjoyed the songs that I know- there were a lot I didn't know though. He makes great music, but his stage performance is nowhere near as awesome as Reba's. Here he is:


3 comments:
Wow, you're zoom is way better than mine! My pictures didn't turn out this good at all! Can you send me yours please?
I had fun with you! Thanks for inviting me! :)
Those really are good pictures Michelle!
Also....your post from Jonathan's night time escape was soooooo funny !!!! I can say that as a grandma.....I'm sure since you live with him, it wasn't so funny though. I can tell that you need LOTS of prayer!!! :) pretty funny.......... wendy
What a great birthday present! That sounds like so much fun. I don't know many of the newer country songs, but I grew up on the older stuff :) I love Reba and George Strait.
Post a Comment