Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pictures

I am so thankful that today is Saturday... Whew, we survived another week. During the week it's just one challenge after another. I got to run some errands this morning by myself (yeah!), then Dave & the boys went shopping for my birthday. Plus, it's beautifully sunny out right now! And 2 kids are sleeping! :) Here are some recent pictures I wanted to share.

I sewed Megan this dress last summer (it was the first piece of clothing I tried to sew for one of my kids). I followed the package and made it 6-9 month size, but it was ridiculously big on her. I tried it on again last night, and it will finally fit her this year! Under the dress is a little ruffly diaper cover thing.






I love the guilty look on her face here. I caught her climbing on this toy earlier today.


A sweet note Daniel wrote to me:

2 comments:

Dave Allen said...

I want to know how he got the 25 bucks...

Samantha Edwards said...

hahah! I'll ask Tom if he loves me enough to give me some money :) And that little girl is adorable! I want a redhead!