Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Pics

I'm holding a sleeping baby, so I can't type much with my 1 free hand. Here are some new pictures though. We had a great Christmas! Megan slept through pretty much all of it. I got the one thing I wished for- which was to not be pregnant anymore! :)



























3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

I'm glad you posted these! I can't get tired of seeing pictures of her! (and of the boys too of course) She is such a mixture of them! Daniels cheeks and Johnathan's mouth! I love that picture of the generations! You really could be a blood relation! And Megan was so adorable in her Christmas dress! Loved it!

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

The first pis I saw of her I was seeing a lot of Daniel, but now... definately thinking she looks like Johnathan. Cute. I'm glad you all got to be home on Christmas.

Jessica said...

What an adorable christmas outfit!!!! She is just so beautiful!! And I too am typing one handed!