Saturday, December 20, 2008

More pictures of Megan

It's been 2 days since I last posted pictures, I figure it's not too soon to do it again :) We're doing surprisingly well. All Megan wants to do is eat, sleep, and look cute. She does them all well! The boys still love her. We just finished a fabulous dinner from our friend Ricci- thank you!!

About to leave the hospital


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just so beautiful! I love the 'family of 5' pic in your other update as well. Glad you are both doing well. Rest when you can.

God Made Playdough said...

I love the pictures! Too cute of her with her doll! I got Dave's message but I'm at my parents and I don't get reception. We haven't heard anything about her and I don't have her number. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

tscarter7 said...

Oh, so sweet! Love the dolly! :)

Jessica said...

She isadorable! I especially love the one with her dollie too cute!!! I have some new born size things if you could use them, let me know.