Monday, December 8, 2008

Maybe only 9 days left?!

I had my doctor's appointment today. I was surprised & a little bummed that I'm not dilated at all yet, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Megan & I are doing fine though. I absolutely hate what the scale says, but it least it won't be like that for much longer. I had the idea to not look at the scale today, but when it came down to it, I looked- I couldn't help it. Ugh.

Anyway, the exciting news is that we have an induction *tentatively* scheduled for next Wednesday, the 17th! I'll have a checkup the day before, and we'll decide for sure then. I think I want to do it unless my body is absolutely not ready. With the boys my labor started during the 38th week, so I'm hopeful that something will happen between now & then. We'll see!!

1 comment:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

I could tell because I don't have that "pressure", there's nothing down there. I could also feel her little round head by my rib cage. She still changes positions A LOT. pretty much every night when I'm sleeping. I took a nap this afternoon and now she's moved again??? Yeah, I think your doc would have noticed by now.