Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pictures of Megan!!

We just got home about an hour ago. It was a somewhat scary drive home (in the snow), but Dave did it. We're thrilled to be home with our new family of 5. Megan & I got checked out by our doctors this morning & we're both doing great. So far pretty much all she does is eat and sleep. She sure loves to eat! Her brothers really like her so far. I'll post more about the birth later, but for now I'll just say that it was 6 1/2 hours (my shortest by far!) and went very smoothly.


Well here's the most interesting part, pictures of our new little girl!












Leaving the hospital



What we drove home to: (our house in the snow)







Having a daddy/daughter moment :)


11 comments:

Keren said...

awwww...she's so cute! Congrats to you both!! I can't believe shes already home!! 2 funny things...both of our labors were 6.5 hours and both of our girls weighed 8lbs 14oz! :) I cant wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

She is completely perfect & adorable. She looks like a good mixture of Daniel & Jonathan. How sweet is the picture of all 5 of you.

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture of her in her Christmas outfit.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! I think she looks like Daniel! I can't wait to meet her! -Pamela

God Made Playdough said...

I can't believe you're so close and I can't get out to see her!!! Give her a kiss for me!
p.s. love the Ginger blanket! :)

tscarter7 said...

I was really close to your house today....had a piano playing job and it killed me not to be able to come by and see you! I'm just glad I made it home! I can't wait to meet your girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. Can't wait to see her tomorrow. I will call and let you know when I'm going to bring dinner. Later in the afternoon. craving anything. Love Ricci

Apryl said...

She is so cute and perfect! Congrats to your family!! Can't wait to meet her!

Jessica said...

She could almost be twins with keeley!!! They look a lot alike in their hospital pics! too beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her! Its going to be so much fun watching then grow up together!

God Made Playdough said...

I'm sorry we haven't been able to come visit you yet! We came down to the church for the funeral then decided to spend the night at my parent's house. We don't want to try to drive to church early in the morning tomorrow. We're bringing you dinner Monday, so at least we can see her then! Love you guys!

Amy Lemaniak said...

Congrats Michelle! She's beautiful and your family looks SO happy!