Better late than never, right? :) I had a great time at my baby shower a few weeks ago. It was wonderful being surrounded by so many friends & family to celebrate little Megan. I appreciate all the things people did for the shower and all the lovely gifts we got. Here are a few pictures.
This was after I brought the gifts home & Dave got to look at all of them. He was pretty excited!
Wow! Looks like the shower was a hit. Is there anything you still need? We would have loved to have been there had we not been having a baby...lol We can't wait to see Megan, hope all is well. Erin
I'm a busy wife & homeschooling mom of 3. I love to cook from scratch for my family because it gets me the most food, healthiest food, and tastiest food for my money!
3 comments:
I need a copy of the photo of you and me!
Wow! Looks like the shower was a hit. Is there anything you still need? We would have loved to have been there had we not been having a baby...lol We can't wait to see Megan, hope all is well.
Erin
Post a Comment