Megan's outfit:

My friend's baby wearing the same thing: http://buczaks.blogspot.com/2008/12/for-auntie-amy.html (Hope you don't mind, Stephanie! She's adorable!)
All I can think of is that I want her here!! I'm done being pregnant, and I'm so excited to meet her!! Tomorrow I have my (almost) 38 week appointment and I'm very curious as to if the doctor thinks she'll come early (like I'm hoping). We'll see!!

4 comments:
How cool! I got the dress as a hand-me-down, but the tights came from Amy. Hang in there. Jesus has her real due date in his heart.
Your last three blogs are wonderful...Your tree is beautiful!!! I still remember that anxious feeling before Olivia came...your doing wonderful and she will be here before you know it. We are counting down with you.
~Erin
Ditto from me! All these baby girls need to start showing up -- like yesterday!
Oh, how I remember these feelings! Waiting for my sweet Olivia to come! I can't wait to hear when Megan makes her debut!!!
Post a Comment