Wednesday, December 17, 2008

She's Here!!!!!

Megan Elizabeth was born at 1:18 pm! She weighs 8 pounds and 14 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long! She has light colored hair and is beautiful! Michelle is doing good, other than a little shaky from the epidural. She didn't mention how Dave was, but I know he's elated. The boys are excited to go see their new little sister this afternoon.
Congratulations! We can't wait to see her!
"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Ps. 139:14
---Amy

11 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! Good job Mama, I can't wait to see how beautiful she is. Our prayers are with you for a safe return home.

Keren said...

Congrats to the Allen family!!! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for your Michelle! I remember chatting w/ you on the phone one night when we were pregnant with our now 2 year olds, and I'm so happy God has given you a precious daughter. You will enjoy it so much! CONGRATS to you, Dave, & the boys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet Megan.

Love,
Micki

Sarah said...

Woo hoo! What a perfect Christmas present!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I can't believe you are now a mother of 3. It seems like just yesterday we were in highschool being crazy. God has truly blessed you and I am so glad I get to see you be a great mother.

tscarter7 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the Allen family of 5! Welcome little Megan Elizabeth! We love you all!

Dr. Woof-Woof said...

yay!!! SO excited for you!!! And sweet little Megan shares my birthday - how cool! Can't wait to see pictures and hear your whole story :) Take care and rest up before you head home ok?

Janice said...

How exciting. We can't wait to meet her. I'm so glad it all went well.

Apryl said...

I am so excited for you and your family!!!! Hopefully when I out out that way for Christmas I will get to meet you new little one. I am so excited for you. What a Christmas present!!! Congrats again!!!

HebertFam3 said...

Congratulations! What a special Christmas gift! Stay warm in this snowy weather and enjoy your miracle this holiday! :)