First, I wanted to mention that yesterday our internet was out. Our modem died. I didn't realize how much I went on the computer until then (or maybe I did). At least my house got nicely cleaned yesterday!! :) The lovely UPS man brought us a new modem this morning, and thankfully it works. So now for some things about me.
1. I was born in Southern CA and lived there until I was 11
2. I am 1/4 Italian (my grandpa's family immigrated from Sicily)
3. I'm the oldest of 3 kids (my sister is 15 months younger, and my brother is 5 years younger)
4. Growing up I always lived with a lot of dogs, including an adopted greyhound who had been a racer before he broke his leg
5. I hate earthquakes (I was in many of them while I lived in CA)
6. I've never been outside of the US (not counting British Columbia), but would love to go to Europe
7. Dave & I met in 9th grade (band), and started dating the day after graduation
8. We knew within weeks of dating that we would get married
9. We had a 2 year engagement (which was hard, but worked the best timing-wise)
10. I have a BA in Psychology from SPU
11. We went to Maui for our honeymoon, and it was practically a free trip
12. I love to watch Food Network
13. I love sweets (especially chocolate)
14. I love to cook/bake
15. My labors were 27, 12, and 6 1/2 hours (pretty much cut in half every time!)
16. I've had one med-free birth and 2 with an epidural (although the 2 epidurals were very different from each other)
17. I've had Megan's name picked out since I was a kid
18. My mom, grandma, great-grandma, and I all have "M" names
19. I dislike really hot or cold weather
20. I knew how to waterski as a kid (but haven't tried it in probably 10 years)
21. I wore my mom's wedding dress
22. I fall asleep during almost every movie I watch
23. I love baseball
24. My favorite coffee drink is a white chocolate mocha
25. This one I have to copy from a friend whose blog I just read- because it describes me exactly! "I hate clutter, but you would never know that by looking at my house. Apparently the rest of my family doesn't mind stuff and I just can't keep up after all of them."
Now I'm supposed to "tag" other people to do this to. So Rachel, Erin, and Tiphanie, feel free to post your own list! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ditto on number 25!!!
Post a Comment