Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who Does Megan Look Like? Part I

Unlike Jonathan, we understand exactly why Megan looks like she does. Here are baby pictures of me & Dave. Do you think she favors one of us, or is it a pretty even mix? I can definitely see a resemblance to both.







The next 2 are me








Dave

6 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

WOW, that's really hard to say! I would easily believe all the pics are of the same baby ??? the 2nd one of you is pretty stink'n close, though.

Ryan and Stephanie said...

It's hard to say. If I hadn't known that you were married into the allen family I would have thought you were an allen by birth!

Sarah said...

Nice legs, Dave!

In my opinion, she looks more like Dave...but I see you in her too!

Jessica said...

I think you but they are soooo close! Dave's cheeks are too big though... hmmmm....

Keren said...

I totally see Dave in her!! Thats crazy! :)

Erin said...

I see both of you...those are great pictures, I will have to find some of both Jeff and I and do that with the girls.