Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 weeks old!

I can't believe Megan is already 3 weeks old. I've been really enjoying this time. She's such a good baby- and really good at sleeping through noise, no surprise there! The boys aren't bothered by her at all. Dave went back to work yesterday and so far we're surviving. :) Here are 2 pictures of her from today and one from a few days ago.








3 comments:

Samantha Edwards said...

i cant believe she's 3 weeks old!! she's soooo cute!!

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Sounds like she and Lucy are going to get along really well! So far Lucy has been the ideal 3rd child, sounds like Megan is fitting in just as well.
Once I can drive again we will have to come out and have a playdate.

Jessica said...

Yay! and she is wearing one of my favorite outfits Keeley wore!