So, what to write about Jonathan... He'll be 2 1/2 next month. He's very
2 if you know what I mean :) In his good moments, he's very sweet. He loves his sister. He asks me all the time "Me hold baby sister?" He loves building Legos, is obsessed with Veggie Tales, and loves his blanket & stuffed doggie. He also loves everything related to the Cars movie. He also can have an attitude like you couldn't believe. He thinks it's okay to yell "no!" at us. His new word (that he picked up from Daniel) is "never." Like today for lunch he wanted a hot dog, but out of the new package instead of the open one. I told him no, we were going to use the open package, and he yelled "No,
never! Never eating hot dogs!" and ran out of the kitchen. "Never" lasted approximately 3 minutes. LOL
So yes, he can be very challenging, but we love him & are working to mold his behavior into something acceptable.

(This was from Christmas Eve- he was tired of saying "cheese" for the camera!)

These are from this afternoon. She is starting to smile a little bit. In the 2nd one I caught the beginning of a smile! Of course just after I took that picture she smiled even bigger. I know we'll catch a good one before too long! :)
4 comments:
Jonathan is getting so big, it feels like forever since seeing all of you. And Megan looks so much like Daniel, but in a prettier, girly kinda way. Im anxious to see a smile picture, she is so pretty.
Believe it or not, Anna is sick again! She has a runny nose and is super fussy/congested. She doesn't seem to have a fever, so I'll leave it up to you if you still want to bring your kids over tomorrow. I'm fine with it, but I wanted to warn you about Anna's germs just so you'd know. :) Just let me know what you want to do.
I can't believe how much Megan looks like Daniel! It's crazy. I also am amazed how much Jonathan is growing and changing. I wonder when we'll finally get to meet the little Miss. Hopefully soon.
Where are the first dress pictures? :) She looked so cute in her little tights and shoes too today! :)
Post a Comment