but hanging in there. The last 2 nights Megan has not slept as well. She was doing pretty well- sleep for 3 (sometimes 4) hours, eat, then go right back to sleep. But the last 2 nights have been similar. We go to bed around 11, she wakes up at 1:30, we go back to sleep around 2, wakes around 4 for a quick snack, then wakes again around 5. I feed her again, but then she doesn't want to go back to sleep! Saturday she & I got back to sleep at 7:15, only to be woken by the boys at 7:30. Ugh. At least yesterday & today I've been able to take a nap since Dave's home. We'll see what this next week has in store for us. Maybe a lot of Veggie Tales...
Anyway, here are a few new pics of us. This one is from tonight- 2 very tired girls. Too bad only one of us gets to sleep all day long if she likes!

The other day I wrote A and B on Daniel's easel to see if that would interest him in writing his letters, too. It worked. :)

I know this is a little blurry, but I like it. Sometimes it looks like she's starting to smile.
1 comment:
She is so beautiful. We had the same problem as far as sleep goes, especially last week. Then last night she must have been really tired cause she fell asleep at ten and didnt wake until 6 this morning. I woke up at 5 and was so scared when I realized how long it had been and I rushed to where she was....sleeping so peacefully! It will get better, hang in there.
Post a Comment